Junior Associate – corporate
Laurius is a growing and dynamic law firm, with offices in Antwerp and Brussels and an international focus. Clients can rely on Laurius for a wide range of legal services, including corporate law, transactions, dispute resolution, real estate law and employment law.
Legal quality and personal commitment are key and are delivered daily by a team of over 42 professionals. Junior Associates can count on a collegial team spirit and a focus on personal development and continuing education.
What can you expect?
As a Junior Associate within our Corporate team in Antwerp, you will be part of an energetic, professional environment. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging legal matters and grow strongly as a legal talent in a very short period of time.
Your job responsibilities will be as follows:
- drafting of agreements and legal opinions;
- working directly with experienced lawyers striving for legal excellence;
- advising clients on a variety of legal issues within corporate law;
- active involvement in M&A transactions and corporate restructurings, including due diligence investigations and drafting transaction documentation;
- collaborating with different departments within the office to deliver integrated solutions.
A potential match?
You have obtained a Master’s degree in Law and preferably have some relevant experience, internship experience is a plus.
- you are passionate about corporate law;
- strong academic track;
- excellent mastery of Dutch and English, both oral and written and good knowledge of French;
- you are communicative, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team;
- ambitious and willing to continuously learn in a challenging and stimulating environment.
What do we offer?
- the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- competitive remuneration combined with a good work-life balance.
Interested? Send your CV, cover letter and points list to email@example.com and we will give you feedback as soon as possible.